Our clients don’t employ our services to create ads; they hire us to build their future.
At Weber & Associates, we know that building a strong foundation for a company’s brand is the way to succeed in the long run. Keeping things fresh is the way to achieve success along the way.
We built this brand from clay.
Within her private home studio, artist June Towill Brown quietly sculpted what are now award winning bronze sculptures for commissioned projects and future retail sales. Our Mission: Brand and launch June’s Towill Brown’s artistry world-wide.
Within the course of two years, June Towill Brown has become one of the most publicly exposed bronze artists in the west. What started with a four color tri-fold brochure and basic press kit has evolved into an arsenal of branding, marketing and advertising initiatives. Highlights include commissions as the exclusive artist for the International Gateway to Lake Tahoe, Gypsy Vanner Championships and retail presence in the prestigious Wyland Gallery in Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe.
Scope of Client Services
- comprehensive annual sales and marketing plan
- brand development/logo/positioning statement
- budget research, development and management
- Blog [content development, copywriting, posting]
- SEO research and analysis
- Google advertising
- Facebook posting and advertising
- E-News [design, content development, publishing and E-Club management]
- art gallery representation
- advertising design, research, negotiation and placement
- brochure design, copywriting and distribution
- press release development and distribution
- press conference coordination
- special event creation and production
- community outreach
- targeted direct mail [content development, design, distribution]